Stabila REC 500 RG Rotation and Line Receiver
- Universal laser receiver for quickly and accurately determining the beam position of rotation lasers or pulse-modulated line lasers with red or green laser diodes – even over large distances outdoors or in bright indoor lighting.
- Two-sided digital display for fast work.
- Visual indication with arrow symbols on the display shows the position of the receiver relative to the reference plane of the laser – multi-colour LED guidance (red, orange, green) can be activated.
- Acoustic guidance can be activated with beeping tones for which the volume can be set.
- Four sensitivity levels can be set for application-oriented work: ± 1/64 in. (0.3 mm) (very fine), ± 1/32 in. (1.0 mm), ± 5/64 in. (2.0 mm), ± 3/16 in. (5.0 mm) (very coarse).
- Waterproof and dust-proof in accordance with protection class IP 67 – optimum protection against rain during outdoor use and against dust during drywall construction.
- Range of mounting options – holder for attaching to levelling rods as well as integrated magnet system.
- Battery life: 50 hours.