Performance and flexibility are the standout features of the LAX 50 G cross line laser. If you're a pro who values bright, easy to see laser lines, then you are sure to be impressed by the innovative STABILA GREENBEAM technology. The practical multi-purpose platform is the perfect addition to the professional's tool selection. Thanks to the flexible range of mounting options, you can quickly position the laser to the desired working height and enjoy the benefits of this true all-around interior construction laser.
- Self-leveling cross line laser with exceptionally bright, fine, green laser lines – with perfect visibility at distances of up to 100 ft thanks to STABILA GREENBEAM technology.
- Extremely versatile for working quickly and directly on long laser lines – 1 horizontal line, 1 vertical line.
- The included telescopic mount quickly positions the laser at any working height from the floor level to 10 ft.
- Quick self-leveling function designed for the construction site.
- Rotating multi-purpose platform for flexible positioning of the laser on the floor and on tripods (1/4" and 5/8" threads). Strong rare-earth magnet system for securely attaching the platform to metal objects. Hang hole for wall attachments.
- Integrated clamping device on the laser for attaching to the included telescopic mount, or pipe attachments to 1-1/8 in.
- Protection class IP 53: protection against dust deposits inside and against spray (up to 60° on the vertical plane).
- Belt pouch for easy transport and safe storage.
- For carpentry – aligning and installing cabinets, windows, doors and trim. For electrical installation work – aligning boxes and conduit. For tiling work – for layout and working chalk lines. For installation work in HVAC – aligning pipe clamps, trusses and lines. For decorating – masking work, attaching borders with adhesive, wallpapering.
Laser wavelength: 510 - 530 nm
Self-levelling range +/-: 4.50°
Levelling accuracy +/-: 5/18 in @ 50ft
Measuring range of visible line: 100 ft
Tripod connection: 1/4" + 5/8"