Husqvarna PRIME DM 650 Core Drill
Our most powerful and versatile electric core drill for drilling holes up to 24 in. diameter. Equipped with high frequency PRIME™ technology. The high power output, low weight, user-friendly setup and intelligent design make DM 650 the perfect choice for heavy-duty applications. Can be used with either PP 65 or PP 220 as a power source. Suitable for water evacuation, plumbing and waste evacuation pipes.
- Drill bit diameter with stand, max
- Ideal for all core drilling 4" (100 mm) to 24" (600 mm) in reinforced concrete, brick and other building materials.
- Perfect for heavy-duty applications like water drains, ventilation (HVAC), plumbing channels, waste drain pipes, gas supply pipes, manholes and barriers.
- Powered by PP 65 or PP 220.
- Very powerful drill motor delivering 6,000 W on the spindle (3,000 W on 1-phase).
- 18-step adjustable rpm range ensures optimal speed for all drill bit dimensions.
- It is easy to adjust the speed while drilling.
- The low weight and ergonomic design make it easy to carry and mount.
- Dust-proof, water-cooled motor with minimal service requirements.
- When drilling in steel or difficult materials, the torque boost reduces speed to increase drilling torque.
- Durable, shock-proof design protects the electronics.
- Elgard™ enables drilling at maximum pressure without risk of overload.