Husqvarna 572XPG® 20" Professional Chainsaw
At just 6.6kg with a powerful 4.3kW engine, the 572XP® has a better power-to-weight ratio than any other Husqvarna saw with similar displacement, and 12% higher cutting capacity than previous equivalent models. Excellent cooling and heavy-duty filtration mean great endurance and performance, while smart design and easy operation keep productivity high even with long guide bars. With AutoTune™, Air Injection™ and low vibration, it's built to deliver all day long.
- Heated handles keep you productive: Keeps your hands warm for improved comfort and productivity. Maintaining manoeuvrability and control at the highest level also increases safety.
- Higher cutting capacity: New engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation - even when using long guide bars.
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life: Our new cooling system is optimized in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art filtration system: 572 XP® carries - as standard - a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to the previous generation. Providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimized for long working hours.
- Power output: 4.3 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 70.6 cm³
- Maximum power speed: 9900 rpm
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Torque, max.: 4.5 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 8200 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3700 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 429 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 1.76 kg/h
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Oil pump type: Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 841 g/kWh