POWER HEAD ONLY
Our largest saw is one of the most powerful in the world. The primary applications for the 3120XP is extreme logging, portable saw mills, and stump work. This saw is designed to pull the chain on our longest bars-- up to six feet! Like all Husqvarna saws, the 3120XP has a superior power/weight ratio. Combine Smart Start with LowVib and other ergonomic features, this heavy-duty saw is both easy to start and operate.
Bar & chain sold seperately
- LowVib® - Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Magnesium crankcase - Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Three-piece crankshaft - Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Felling marks - Distinct, coloured felling marks for better felling precision.
- Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Quick-release air filter - Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Quick release air filter cover - Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing spark plug.
- Smart Start® - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Inertia chain brake - Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
Cylinder displacement: 118.8 cm³ / 7.25 cu. inch
Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 2.64 US pint
Fuel consumption: 570 g/kWh
Idling speed: 2500 rpm
Recommended bar length, max: 42 in
Recommended bar length, min: 24 in
Chain pitch: 0.404"
Chain gauge: 0.063 in
Chain speed at max power: 65.9 fts