Husqvarna 572XPG® 18" Professional Chainsaw
Tested in the world’s most rugged environments, the Husqvarna 572 XP® is ready for demanding work by forestry and tree care professionals. At just 14.5 lbs, the 572 XP® has a better power-to-weight ratio and 12% higher cutting capacity than previous Husqvarna models in the same class. Excellent cooling and heavy-duty filtration maximize reliability, while a smart design accommodates longer guide bars. Thanks to AutoTune™, Air Injection™ and low vibration technology, the 572 XP® empowers you to work all day. Plus, heated handles increase comfort in cold and damp conditions. Get ready to cut faster, longer and better than ever with the 572 XP®.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 15 lbs
- Heated handles keep you productive: Keeps your hands warm for improved comfort and productivity. Maintaining manoeuvrability and control at the highest level also increases safety.
- Higher cutting capacity: New engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation - even when using long guide bars.
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life: Our new cooling system is optimized in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art filtration system: 572 XP® carries - as standard - a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to the previous generation. Providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimized for long working hours.
Cylinder displacement: 70.6 см³
Cylinder displacement: 4.3 cu.inch
Power output: 5.8 hp
Maximum power speed: 9900 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 1.5 US pint
Fuel consumption: 429 g/kWh
Idling speed: 2700 rpm
Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
Electrode gap: 0.02 in
Torque, max.: 4.5 Nm