Husqvarna 390 XP 36" Professional Chainsaw
A modern large XP®-saw with a very powerful engine. Performance and vibration damping are dimensioned for sawing jobs that require longer cutting equipment. Good ergonomics and comfort make it easy to handle despite its size and high power. Smart Start® facilitates starting and rubber-mounted carburettor boosts durability and smooths operation.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings
- Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Power output: 4.8 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 88 cm³
- Maximum power speed: 9600 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 13000 rpm
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Torque, max.: 4.7 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6600 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3600 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 476 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 2.26 kg/h
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Oil pump capacity Max: 24 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min: 6 ml/min