Stabila LAR 300 Rotary Laser Set with Tripod and Grade Rod
The LAR 300 rotary laser delivers everything you need to work efficiently and accurately. This high-quality product is the ideal partner for precise horizontal leveling work in outdoor applications. The laser is impressively easy to operate and, when used together with the REC 300 Digital receiver, allows tasks to be carried out rapidly and reliably within a working area of up to 2600 ft (800 m). Thanks to its integrated protection system, nothing can stop this laser from doing its job – whether it is dropped or exposed to rain or dust. STABILA lasers – because lasting precision is critical.
- Fully automatic motor-driven rotary laser for horizontal applications – ready for immediate use with fast, self-leveling within 10 seconds. High leveling accuracy of ± 1/8 in @ 100 ft (± 0.1 mm/m).
- Quality and precision, made in Germany.
- Extremely tough thanks to the STABILA PROTECTOR system – perfect protection, even when the laser is dropped from a tripod at a height of up to 6 ft (1.8 m): just set up the tripod again, switch on and carry on measuring.
- IP 65 - dust and waterproof.
- Resistant to heat and cold from 14° F to 140° F (-10°C to +60°C).
- Exceptionally easy to operate at just the touch of a button.
- Large working area with set receiver – up to 2600 ft (800 m) diameter.
- Correct heights quickly – digital read-out shows you exact distance from grade, arrows point you and down.
- Receiver with visual and acoustic guidance as well as two displays.
- 5/8“ thread for attaching to a tripod.
- Hard case for easy transport.
- Compatible with commercially available machine controllers.
- In bricklaying – creating a perfect, level foundation.
- In reinforced concrete construction – concreting foundations.
- In carpentry and wood construction – adjusting the height of the ring beam.
- In civil engineering and pipeline construction – for example, trenching.
- In gardening and landscaping work – laying out garden areas, paths and paving.