Quikpoint Gibco MRF Dry Mortar Additive
Gibco's MRF Dry Mortar Additive
Admixtures to enhance the performance of masonry mortars & cement based plaster
- 8 oz treats 22 Gals of water.
- 32 ounce jar treats 90 plus gallons of water that you use with your mortar mix.
- Greater resistance to freeze & thaw
- Replaces lime
- Reduces water penetration
- No efflorescence
- Lower batch cost
- Reduced shrinkage
- Less storage & handling
- Avoids waste
- Less call backs
- Non-tonic, non-hazardous
- GIBCO'S DRY is a highly concentrated admixture designed as a replacement for lime in masonry mortar and cement plaster mortars. This product serves 3 basic functions in cement mortar.
- 1. Plasticizer: To give the contractor the desired workability
- 2. Air Entraining: Also for workability and greater resistance to freeze & thaw.
- 3. Water Reducer To increase compressive and bond strength.
- The dosage rate for GIBCO'S Dry is 1 ounce per 94 pounds of Portland Cement type I or II.
We Also Recommend
Quikpoint 3600 Mortar Gun w/ Black and Decker drill
Sale price $439.00 $439.00