Quikpoint 3600 Mortar Gun w/ Black and Decker drill
The QUIKPOINT comes with 4 oblong interchangeable steel nozzles from 3/16" inch to 5/8" inch wide and an angled nozzle for overhead/specialized applications. This tool is ideal for all cultured-stone, thin-brick, glass block, tuckpointing, and all types of masonry joints. The newly designed QUIKPOINT MORTAR GUN is the state of the art tool for mortar application to all masonry joints.
- For tuckpointing, brick work, stone work, thin brick, grouting, crack repair, and glass block.
- Speeds application of mortar 5 times faster to all types of masonry joints.
- Quick, clean, and accurate!
- Uses all standard and pre-mixed pointing mortars.
- Excellent mortar penetration. Vibrator fed auger drive assures constant mortar bead.
- Unbreakable polyurethane auger barrel and nozzle holder. Takes just 10 seconds to reload 1/2 gallon hopper.
- Quick clean up in less than a minute simply by flushing with water.
- Portable, weighs only 10 pounds (approximately 13 pounds loaded).
- Specially designed nozzle with 4 interchangeable steel tips (small: 3/16" X 0.8", medium: 1/4" X 0.8", large: 0.55" X 0.66", and special angled tip for overhead work 1/4" x 0.8"). Nozzle rotates for horizontal and vertical joints.
- Powered by a 5.2 amp Black & Decker drill. Comes with a heavy duty super durable tool bag.
We Also Recommend
Special - Construction Stairwell Complete Kit