The FS 400 series floor saws are true multi-purpose concrete saws, available with 11 hp Honda gas engines. They are compact and developed with a clear focus on ergonomics, making them ideal for small to mid-sized jobs.
|Maximum blade diameter, in (mm)
|Maximum depth of cut, in (mm)
|Maximum power, hp (kW)*
- Perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways and city streets.
- A great rental saw.
- Productive push saw with excellent weight distribution and stability, which enhances maneuverability.
- Adjustable, low-vibration handlebar increases operator comfort.
- Patented gas-assisted raise/lower system reduces force required to raise and lower the blade in and out of the cut.
- It is easy to transport and lift due to its small size and weight.
- Optimum power transmission to the blade due to Poly V-belt, which increases production.
- Large integrated water tank is standard.
Easy to operate: Productive and robust with excellent weight distribution and stability.
Adjustable handles: Provides a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. Handle can also be folded for transport.
Easy to transport: Compact saw that is easy to lift.
Large integrated water tank: Quick connection for water hose to the blade guard. No tools required for dis-assembly.