Husqvarna 7000 D Flat Saw
CONTACT FOR AVAILABLE OPTIONS AND A QUOTE
Available in 1-speed and 3-speed. Different sizes and options are available please contact for more information.
The modern FS 7000 D is our most powerful diesel walk-behind flat saw with low emissions, developed to be compliant with Tier 4 regulations. Ideal for concrete and asphalt cutting up to 17 1/4" deep. Suitable for mid-sized road work, service work and smaller jobs that require high production rates. It is highly versatile thanks to its high output, compact size and good maneuverability. It is equipped with an intuitive and ergonomic digital control panel with all important functions, and is easy to monitor.
- Large jobs such as airport, highways, larger service work, and other applications where productions is a priority.
- Mid-size jobs that require high production rates.
- Powerful and fuel-efficient: Common-rail diesel engine with low emissions.
- Low emissions: Equipped with diesel particle filter (DPF). Complies with Stage IIIB / Tier 4 regulations.
- Intuitive and ergonomic control panel: All important functions are easy to reach and monitor, such as blade rpm, forward speed, electronic tracking, depth gauge, belt and pulley ratios, runtime and service minder.
- Easy adjustment of tracking for straight cuts: Electric tracking system includes position indicator on the display, it can automatically return to neutral position and has the ability to memorize last used setting.