Husqvarna FS 500 Floor Saw
Series of floor saws with engine options from 13 to 24 hp. The floor saws are developed with a clear focus on ergonomics and user friendliness, featuring many innovative solutions that make your job easier. Their unique transmission makes them ideal for more demanding jobs, despite their compact size.
- Self-propelled group of saws perfect for cutting sidewalks, driveways, and other small repairs or service work.
- Patented engine and bladeshaft mounting system reduces vibration for improved cutting performance.
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for a minimum 250 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- Dual spring assist raise/lower blade can be mounted on left or right side when necessary.
- Belt tensioning system does not require frequent adjustment.
- New locking differential drive system increases blade performance when cutting uneven surfaces.
|FS 513||FS 520||FS 524|
|Maximum blade diameter, in (mm)||20 (508)||20 (508)||24 (600)|
|Maximum depth of cut, in (mm)||7-5/8 (196)||7-5/8 (196)||9-5/8 (244)|
|Average bladeshaft, rpm||2620||2110||2110|
|Power source||Honda GX390||Honda GX630||Honda GX630|
|Maximum power, hp (kW)*||11 (8)||20.8 (16)||20.8 (16)|