Husqvarna FS 413 Floor Saw
The FS 400 series floor saws are true multi-purpose concrete saws, available with 11 hp Honda gas engines. They are compact and developed with a clear focus on ergonomics, making them ideal for small to mid-sized jobs.
|Maximum blade diameter, in (mm)||20 (508)|
|Maximum depth of cut, in (mm)||7-5/8 (196)|
|Average bladeshaft, rpm||2620|
|Blade flanges, in (mm)||4-1/2 (114)|
- Handles medium to small service work and repair jobs in concrete or asphalt. Perfect for rental.
- A push saw with a clear focus on ergonomics, which reduces operator fatigue.
- Patented engine and bladeshaft mounting system reduces vibration for improved cutting performance.
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- The spring-assist screw feed adjustment feature reduces the force required to raise and lower the blade in and out of the cut.
- Compact and east to transport.
- Low vibrations: Engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives excellent cutting performance.
- Low maintenance: The IntelliSeal blade shaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours without daily greasing of bearings.
- Easy to adjust the blade: Spring-assisted screw feed facilitates blade adjustment in and out of the cut.
- Easy to transport: Compact saw that is easy to lift.