Husqvarna FS 3500 G Flat Saw
FS 3500 G is a self-propelled floor saw ideal for small to medium patch and service jobs. Equipped with a 37 hp (27.5 kW) Kohler gasoline engine. It is lightweight, low profiled, easy to maneuver and service. The Poly-V belt together with a self-adjusting belt tensioner ensures stable power levels at the blade shaft. Cutting depth capacity up to 12-3/8" (311 mm) with a 30" (750 mm) diamond blade. Comes standard with adjustable handle bars, engine tachometer and hour meter. Water pump kit and light kit available as options.
- Ideal for repair and removal of driveways and sidewalks
- Improved drive system reduces load on engine.
- Updated quick disconnect blade flanges assist when blade is pinched in a cut.
- Lift bail is standard for easy loading and unloading
- Dual arbors allow the blade to me mounded on either end of the bladeshaft for right or left cutting.
- Hydraulic raise and lower system reduces operator fatigue and increases production.
- Automatic belt tensioner and Poly-V belt: Offers no maintenance, lower cost of ownership, consistent power and increased production.
- Classic and intuitive control panel: Includes engine tachometer and water safety system.
- Clam cleat pointer rope holder: Reduces pointer rope damage and holds front pointer at a set height.
- Options include LED light-kit and water pump kit: LED offers lower electrical power consumption and water pump kit allows cutting with low water pressure and flow.