The FS 300-series includes lightweight and compact floor saws. These saws are ideal for small repair jobs and are very easy to handle. They can be transported in any small vehicle. Shown with OPTIONAL water tank.
|Maximum blade diameter, in (mm)
|Maximum depth of cut, in (mm)
|Maximum power, hp (kW)*
- Ideal for cutting in difficult to access job sites.
- Utilized for very small road repair jobs.
- It is perfect for residential jobs.
- Left-hand sawing only.
- Very lightweight and compact, it eases transporting and handling of the saw.
- Adjustable handle and extendable right rear wheel increases stability and reduces fatigue.
- Gas assisted raise/lower system reduces the force required to raise and lower the blade in and out of the cut.
- Excellent power transmission to the blade due to the Poly V-belt , which increases production.
Easy to transport: Very light weight facilitating transport and handling.
Stable operation: Adjustable handle and extendable right rear wheel for increased stability.
Low vibrations: Engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives excellent cutting performance.
Low maintenance: The IntelliSeal blade shaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours without daily greasing of bearings.
Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacturer): 6.3 kW
Number of strokes: 4-stroke engine
Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 762 g/kWh
Blade depth control: Handwheel
Blade diameter, max; 350 mm
Cutting depth, max: 122 mm
Product size length: 915 mm
Product size width: 505 mm
Product size height: 991 mm