EZG 4' Stretch-N-Go Hog Woven Wire Dispenser
The Stretch-N-Go Hog® simultaneously stretches and installs wire fencing with no physical effort. The dispenser is capable of stretching up to 1/4 mile, or the equivalent of two 660' rolls or four 330' rolls, of woven wire without reloading.
The woven wire is stretched while guiding the Stretch-N-Go via Skid-Steer. The wire is held upright and taut against the posts while a person walks behind and secures the fence. Coated tension rolls protect wire during stretching while an adjustable brake system provides tension options.
This equipment also saves on manpower; the Stretch-N-Go only requires two operators for fence installation. Pockets are built into the Stretch-N-Go for forklift access.
- Stretches wire as it dispenses
- Weighs 1210 lb. (549 kg)
- Max. gross weight: 5,210 lb. (2363 kg)
- Capacity: four rolls of 330' or 2 rolls of 660' of wire
- Sealed with powder coat paint
- Load with skid steer
- Adjustable braking system for desired tension
- Optional barb wire attachment (up to 6 rolls)
- A 6ft. model is available
- Dimensions (D × W × H)
48" × 86" × 66 1/8"