Quakerblast 3 Hot Water Electric Pressure Washer
This commercial hot water electric pressure washer was designed for commercial grade cleaning that is close to a power source.
|Model||GPM||PSI||Motor / HP / Volt||Pump|
|Quaker 3 – QB||3.6||3600||7.5 HP – 220 Volt – 34 Amp||QB|
|Quaker 3 – GP||3.5||3000||7.5 HP – 220 Volt – 34 Amp||General Pump|
- Heavy duty 1750 RPM General triplex plunger pump with oil bath crankcase, brass manifold, stainless valves and thermo protection.
- 1750 RPM. TEFC, full frame, 1.15 service factor, thermo overload protection, continuous duty 7.5 HP electric motor.
- Adjustable pressure regulator (unloader valve).
- Heating Coil – schedule 80 pipe is elliptically wound and stretched to eliminate seam welds. Each layer of pipe is structurally braced to reduce vibration and pipe wear. The coil is sealed with a ceramic blanket and housed in a stainless steel wrap.
- The North American made oil fired Wayne burner is engineered for this specific heating coil. This burner maximizes the heating efficiency of this unit. Wayne burners can be serviced by any burner repair shop in North America.
- Fully adjustable thermostat control.
- 10 gallon rust free poly fuel tank.
- All welded 12 gauge bent steel roll cage with lifting bar and hose reel mounting plate.
- 13” pneumatic tires are mounted onto the 3/4″ threaded axles with lock nuts.
- All units include a 36” heavy duty wand and gun assembly with quick coupler system, 4 wash nozzles, 1 soap nozzle, a downstream soap injection system and a 50 feet of high pressure hose.