The Quaker-10 is an industrial hot water electric unit was designed for daily industrial heavy duty cleaning purposes. These units can be utilized by service shops, wash bays, large farming operations along with many other industrial users that need a heavy duty high pressure system for their everyday cleaning needs.
The Quaker-11 is the next step up from the Quaker-10. It is a industrial hot water electric high pressure system equipped with a 20 HP electric motor, available in several different voltages with a 3 phase system. This allows for economical and efficient use of your particular power source. This unit is for heavy industrial cleaning, ideal for pulp mills, refineries and other large industrial users. This is a stationary unit.
- General Pump – Extra heavy duty belt driven, oil bath, triplex plunger pump with brass manifold, stainless valves and thermo protection. 1450 RPM (Quaker-10), 1800 RPM (Quaker-11).
- 1750 RPM. TEFC, full frame, 1.15 service factor, thermo overload protection, continuous duty 7.5 HP & 20 HP electric motors.
- Adjustable pressure regulator (unloader valve).
- Heating Coil – schedule 80 pipe is elliptically wound and stretched to eliminate seam welds. Each layer of pipe is structurally braced to reduce vibration and pipe wear. The coil is sealed with a ceramic blanket and housed in a stainless steel wrap.
- 12 Volt Oil burner is North American made Wayne Burner, which is engineered for this specific heating coil. This burner maximizes the heating efficiency of this unit. Wayne burners can be serviced by any burner repair shop in North America.
- Fully adjustable thermostat control.
- Two 10 gallon rust free poly fuel tanks.
- Compact rugged skid frame design – 11 gauge one piece bent steel mounting plate with flip up shroud for easy serviceability. All powder coated. The Quaker-10 is available in both stationary and portable units. The Quaker-11 is a stationary unit.
- All units include a 36” heavy duty wand and gun assembly with quick coupler system, 4 wash nozzles, 1 soap nozzle, a downstream soap injection system and a 50 feet of high pressure hose.