Husqvarna FS 7000 DL Flat Saw
CONTACT FOR AVAILABLE OPTIONS AND A QUOTE
Available in 1-speed and 3-speed. Different sizes and options are available please contact for more information.
FS 7000 DL is a large, deep-cutting walk-behind flat saw with cutting depth up to 625 mm with a Ø1500 mm diamond blade. Perfect for road work, large sawing jobs, deep floor sawing and mid-size jobs that require high production rates. The modern, service-friendly design, ergonomic controls and electronic support systems are highly intuitive, with focus on operator efficiency and convenience. The turbo diesel engine from Deutz delivers an impressive level of sustainable torque maximizing production rates in the toughest conditions. Compliant with Stage IIIB / Tier 4 emission regulations the floor saw contributes to a healthier working environment. Available as single speed or with a 3-speed gearbox. Both models can include blade clutch, electronic tracking system on the rear axle, 5th wheel, light kit, water pump kit and weight kits.
- Large jobs such as airports, highways larger service work and other applications where production is priority.
- Projects requiring deep sawing and/or large blade applications.
- Deep cutting: Possible cutting depth of 625 mm with an extension kit to run a Ø1500 mm diamond blade.
- Easy adjustment of tracking for straight cuts: Electric tracking system includes position indicator on the display, it can automatically return to neutral position and has the ability to memorize last used setting.
- Intuitive and ergonomic control panel: All important functions are easy to reach and monitor, such as blade rpm, forward speed, electronic tracking, depth gauge, belt and pulley ratios, runtime and service minder.
- Optional 5th wheel to ease maneuverability: 5th wheel option that helps raise and lower the rear of the saw, making it easier for the operator to pivot right or left. Particularly helpful when lining up a cut.