Imer Combicut 250/1500VA Lite Tile Saw
The Combicut 250/1500 VA Lite is an electric tile cutter designed to cut today’s porcelain plank tiles. Precision cast aluminum components combined with very careful assembly makes for a saw which is accurate, light and extremely reliable. The 250/1500 VA Lite is designed for those jobs that are smaller in nature, and the materials being cut are not that thick.
- All new 1.75 h.p. motor. Cuts are made quickly and quietly.
- Plunge cuts are smooth and precise as the cast aluminum cutting head pivots on a sealed bushing. "L" cuts for door jams are now quick and simple!
- Very lightweight, heavy-duty saw - Only 125 lbs.!
- The Combicut 250/1500 VA Tile saw can cut up to 5 ft. in length!
- When 45 degree cuts are needed, just tilt the travel beam, Simple and accurate.
- The motor on the Combi 250VA was designed specifically for this saw. Hi-torque at low r.p.m. delivers fast, chip free, cutting performance.
- The cast aluminum protractor is the only truly accurate rip guide in the industry.
- The extruded aluminum travel bar design provides a smooth accurate cut. Maintenance is minimal, just spray n’ wipe with WD-40.
- Aircraft quality cast aluminum materials make for a rigid and light weight saw which will maintain its finish for years to come.
- Side table included to support large format tiles
- Complete with high flow water pump
- Precision water valve
- A laser guide comes standard with every Combi 250 series. Mark the line of your cut on the material, line it up with the laser, and go!
- Included protractor with 180°
- Integrated stand with wheel kit
- High impact poly water pan
- Long handle for easy reach and smooth pull through
Imer Combicut 250/1500VA Lite Tile Saw Specifications
|Motor||110 V, 15 amp|
|Blade Speed||2,800 RPM|
|Blade Diameter||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3.75 in|
|Length of Cut (w/ Plunge Cut)||57 in (60 in)|
|Water Pan Capacity||13 gal|
|Water Pump Flow||3 GPM|
|Dimensions||76 in x 24 in x 25 in|