Husqvarna Vari-Cut Turbo General Purpose Diamond Blade
Husqvarna Vari-Cut Turbo Diamond Blade
Husqvarna Vari-Cut is a general purpose blade made to cut cured concrete and brick. A broad range of applications make the Vari-Cut a great combination blade.
- Optimal for cutting reinforced concrete, concrete hard, concrete medium, concrete soft, concrete, granite, marble, brick, roof tile, cured concrete hard, cured concrete medium
- Good for: dry concrete, flint concrete hard, flint concrete abrasive, natural stone, block, cured concrete soft
- Acceptable for abrasive, ceramic tiles, green concrete (abrasive) hard, green concrete (abrasive) soft, asphalt, iron
- Our " Easy-fit" system allows the expansion of the bore hole from 20.0 to 25.4 mm. This enables you to mount the blade on different types of machines (power cutter, table saw, floor saw). Applies to blade diameters up to 400 mm
- The design of the segment provides a reduced contact surface in the concrete. This gives a quick start in a controlled manner, when applying a new blade
This diamond tool has a good performance/price ratio thanks to the high performance output in relation to the tool investment. All Husqvarna blades are designed and produced according to EN13236 standards. Husqvarna is also a leading member of OSA (Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives), guaranteeing the user a safe and trouble-free operation of its products.