HUSQVARNA ST227P Snowblower
Husqvarna ST 227P 27" Two Stage Snowblower has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow thrower to clear snow from large garage driveways and paths. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. Designed for occasional use in all snow conditions, 10-30 cm. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The handle has adjustable height for comfortable use. Friction-disc transmission and steering assist ensure extra smooth operation. Features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter for work in all weather conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Friction disc transmission: For easy speed changes depending on snow conditions.
- Steering Assist: The option of disconnecting the differential lock and choosing which wheel/track should drive makes the machine easy to maneuver and operate.
- Snow type: New and old snow
- Snow depth, max: 30 cm
- Working width: 68 cm
- Surface type: Both hard and other surfaces
- Gross Torque: 12.5 lb-ft
- Engine manufacturer: LCT
- Cylinder displacement: 254 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 5.6 kW
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.7 l
- Horsepower: 8.5 hp
- Horsepower: 6.34 kW
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1