Husqvarna Soff-Cut 5000
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 5000 Paver self-propelled gas saw is designed for highway and paving applications. Features include a 27 hp engine with overhead valves, heavy-duty air cleaner, electric start, full pressure lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters, and a mechanical fuel pump. Several blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control simultaneously. The unique saw design allows for a 4" depth of cut.
- Perfect high-production saw for airport runways and highways.
- Several blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control to occur simultaneously.
- A self-propelled gasoline saw maximizes green sawing performance with positraction drive and hydrostatic transmission.
- 15 amp regulated charging system maintains maximum performance while saw is making multiple cuts over short distances.
- The low-noise blade block enclosure reduces noise and dust impact on surrounding areas when cutting in the Green Zone™.
|Blade range, in (mm)||14 (350)|
|Depth of cut, in (mm)||3 (76)-4 (100)|
|Maximum power, hp (kW)*||25 (18)|
|Engine specifications||Kohler CH740|
|Average bladeshaft, rpm||3100|
|Blade flanges, in (mm)||4-3/4 (120)|
|Bladeshaft diamter, in (mm)||1-1/2 (38)|