Husqvarna Soff-Cut 4200
The Husqvarna 4200 self-propelled dry-cutting gasoline saw has a low-noise enclosed design and is ideal for heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. The 4200 is designed for peak performance. Features include a 23 hp twin-cylinder gasoline engine, three-stage cyclonic air cleaner, oil cooler, full-pressure oil lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters, mechanical fuel pump and oil alert light. Multiple blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control simultaneously.
- A high-production saw used on medium to large commercial, industrial and paving projects.
- Several blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control to occur simultaneously.
- A self-propelled gasoline saw maximizes green sawing performance with positraction drive and hydrostatic transmission.
- Switch-activated electronic adjustable handles increase operator comfort and reduce fatigue.
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum frame increases stability for better cutting performance.
|Blade range, in (mm)||13-1/2 (343)|
|Depth of cut, in (mm)||3 (76)|
|Maximum power, hp (kW)*||22 (16)|
|Engine specifications||Kohler CH680|
|Average bladeshaft, rpm||3500|
|Blade flanges, in (mm)||5-7/8 (150)|