The Husqvarna 4200 Soff-Cut self-propelled dry-cutting gasoline saw has a low-noise enclosed design and is ideal for heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. The 4200 is designed for peak performance. Features include a 23 hp twin-cylinder gasoline engine, three-stage cyclonic air cleaner, oil cooler, full-pressure oil lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters, mechanical fuel pump and oil alert light. Multiple blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control simultaneously.
- A high-production saw used on medium to large commercial, industrial and paving projects.
- Several blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control to occur simultaneously.
- A self-propelled gasoline saw maximizes green sawing performance with positraction drive and hydrostatic transmission.
- Switch-activated electronic adjustable handles increase operator comfort and reduce fatigue.
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum frame increases stability for better cutting performance.
|Blade range, in (mm)
|Depth of cut, in (mm)
|Maximum power, hp (kW)*
|Average bladeshaft, rpm
|Blade flanges, in (mm)