The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 4000 self-propelled gasoline saw is designed for heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. Features include a 20 hp twin-cylinder engine with overhead valves, heavy-duty air cleaner, electric start, full pressure lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters and a mechanical fuel pump. Three blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control simultaneously.
- Perfect for industrial and large production jobs.
- Heavy-duty saw that uses several blade widths to for different joint widths and crack control to occur simultaneously.
- Self-propelled gasoline saw with hydrostatic transmission that enables consistent forward cutting speeds.
- Electronic key start enables easy starting of the machine.
- Electric blade depth control reduces operator fatigue increases production.
- Mechanical remote retractable front guide enables operator to raise/lower the guide while cutting.
|Blade range, in (mm)
|Depth of cut, in (mm)
|Maximum power, hp (kW)*
|Average bladeshaft, rpm
|Blade flanges, in (mm)