Husqvarna Soff-Cut 2500
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 2500 self-propelled dry cutting gas saw has a low noise enclosed design and is ideal for medium to heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. The 2500 is designed for versatility, ease of use and high production capabilities. Three blade widths can be used, allowing for different joint widths and crack control simultaneously. Features include a 13 hp engine, halogen lighting system, electric remote key start, and a cyclone air cleaner to increase engine longevity.y.
- A high-production saw ideal for medium to large commercial, industrial and paving applications.
- Perfect for warehouse or retail spaces.
- Several blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control to occur simultaneously.
- A self-propelled gasoline saw maximizes green sawing performance with positraction drive and hydrostatic transmission.
- Switch-activated electronic adjustable handles increase operator comfort and reduce fatigue.
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum frame increases stability for better cutting performance.
|Blade range, in (mm)||10 (254)|
|Depth of cut, in (mm)||1-1/2 (38)|
|Maximum power, hp (kW)*||11 (8)|
|Engine specifications||Honda GX390|
|Average bladeshaft, rpm||3200|
|Blade flanges, in (mm)||4-1/4 (108)|