Husqvarna Soff-Cut 2000
A self-propelled dry-cutting gas saw ideal for medium to heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. The Husqvarna 2000 is designed for versatility, ease of use and high production capabilities. Three blade widths can be used, allowing for different joint widths and crack control simultaneously. Features include a 9 hp engine with automatic compression release for easy starting, chain driven overhead cam system, superior cooling, excellent lubrication system, and a cyclone air cleaner to increase engine longevity.
- Used on medium to large commercial, industrial and paving projects.
- Durable saw that uses several blade widths to allow for different joint widths and crack control to occur simultaneously.
- Self-propelled gasoline saw with hydrostatic transmission, which enables consistent forward cutting speeds.
- Electronic remote key start and choke easily start the machine.
- The low-noise blade block enclosure reduces noise and dust impact on surrounding areas when cutting in the Green Zone™.
- Roll cage frame with built-in lifting system protects engine and simplifies transporting.
|Blade range, in (mm)||10 (254)|
|Depth of cut, in (mm)||1-1/2 (38)|
|Maximum power, hp (kW)*||9 (7)|
|Engine specifications||Kohler CH395|
|Average bladeshaft, rpm||3600|
|Blade flanges, in (mm)||4-1/4 (108)|