Husqvarna Soff-Cut 1000 Soff-Vac
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 1000 Soff-Vac is the latest innovation in jobsite collection systems. This waterless system features a 11 hp gasoline engine, it provides 300 cubic feet per minute of airflow and the heavy-duty bags make job site cleanup easy. Unlike other systems, which require frequent maintenance and multiple trips to clean up areas, the 1000 Soff-Vac is the easiest to use system, which delivers the smoothest, non-scratching, dust-free finish available today.
- A gas-powered dust collection system that prevents scratching concrete while using Soff-Cut saws.
- High efficiency cyclonic separator with secondary long-life fine filter removes 99.9% of 0.5 micron or larger dust particles, while using Soff-Cut dust port covers.
- High-efficiency cyclonic separator with plastic bag and quick tilt-to-empty system filters heavy cuttings.
- External manual shaker enables periodic cleaning of secondary fine filter with lever activated drop down dust pan for easy cleaning.
- Heavy-duty non-marking polyurethane wheels with locking brakes minimize the probability of disturbing the surrounding finished concrete surface.
|Power, hp (kW)*||11 (8)|
|Air flow, cu. Ft./min.||300|
|Pressure water lift, in.||93|
|Inlet hose diameter, in (mm)||3 (76)|
|Waste collection capacity (primary), gal (l)||30 (114)|
|Waste collection capacity (secondary), gal (l)||9 (34)|