Husqvarna MS 360 Masonry Saw
The MS 360 saw offers precision like no other and has an exceptional cutting depth up to 5'' deep for a standard 14'' blade. The sturdy and rigid design makes it suitable for large jobs cutting block, brick or pavers. The MS 360 rotates for 22.5 degree and 45 degree bevel cuts and switches easily between plunge and miter cutting which makes is fast and versatile on the job site. The patented water containment system facilitates clean work area.
NOTE THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE STAND
- Perfect for large jobs cutting block, brick or pavers.
- Cuts up to 5" deep.
- Equipped with a patented water management system that keeps the workpiece dry and the workplace clean.
- The double splash guard decreases water spray behind the saw and makes cleaning easier.
- Head rotates to easily cut 22.5 degree and 45 degree bevel cuts.
- It is easy for two people to move the saw thanks to integrated telescopic handles.
- Sta-level® blade guard keeps the blade guard parallel to the cutting table for accurate cuts.