Husqvarna 455 Rancher 20" Chainsaw
The 455 Rancher is an ideal saw for landowners and part-time users who require a high powered, heavy-duty and responsive workmate for all cutting conditions. It combines the best characteristics of its predecessor with new, facilitating technology and ergonomics.
- Air Injection®: Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner: Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- X-Torq®: Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- LowVib®: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Power output: 2.6 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 55.5 cm³
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 13300 rpm
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Torque, max.: 3.2 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6600 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3900 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 407 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 1.04 kg/h
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Oil pump capacity Max: 17 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min: 6 ml/min
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 893 g/kWh
- Bar length (inch): 20"
- Sprocket type: Spur 7
- Bar mount type: Small
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13-24 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 6 kg
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Oil tank volume: 0.32 l
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 112 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 3.8 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 6.9 m/s²