Husqvarna 435 16" Chainsaw
New lightweight and efficient all-round saw ideal for those looking for a chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and manoeuvre. Featuring X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Equipped with fuel pump and Auto return stop switch for easier starting.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Combined start/stop switch, Smart Start® and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Cylinder displacement: 40.9 cm³
- Cylinder displacement: 2.5 cu.inch
- Power output: 2.2 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 652 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
We Also Recommend
Husqvarna 550 XP® G Mark II 18" Professional Chainsaw