EZG FCH50 Fencer's Cement Hog
The EZ Grout Fencer's Cement Hog® lets fence contractors dispense cement while driving along the fence line. Compact and easy to operate, the cement delivery system mounts easily on a skid-steer, letting operators dispense from either side.
Available in two different models that operate the same way, the 1 Cubic Yard model (FCH100) is largest. After loading the unit onto the skid-steer, simply guide the discharge auger tube to the location and pour. The Fencer's Cement Hog effectively delivers many different kinds of materials, not just cement, and can pour wet and dry materials, including sand.
- Use with a skid steer loader or small forklift
- 1/2 cubic yard capacity.
- Hooks to auxiliary hydraulics on your loader or forklift; delivers up to one-inch aggregate
- Unloads one-half cubic yard in two minutes
- Delivers wet or dry materials – even dry sand
- 10" discharge tube with 7½" auger
- Empty Weight - 790 lbs. (360 kg)
- Weight Gross 2,790 lbs. (1268 kg)
- Hydraulic flow rate - 8 gpm @ 2000 psi
- Dimensions without extensions
(D × W × H)
33¾" × 75 5/16" × 40¾"
- Variable Pitch Auger - 7½"
- OD Discharge with 6 ft. Flexible Hose
- Auger Tube - 10"