FIBER-ENHANCED, LOW PRESSURE SPRAY REPAIR MORTAR WITH CORROSION INHIBITOR (50 lb (22.7 kg) poly-lined bag)
TAMMS STRUCTURAL MORTAR is a single-component repair mortar applied by low pressure spray or hand trowel for structural concrete repairs. TAMMS STRUCTURAL MORTAR is a proprietary formulation of portland cement, graded aggregates, unique fibers, and polymers used to increase adhesion, strength, and sprayability.
Features & Benefits
- Low pressure spray or trowel applied
- 30 minute working time
- Single-component, micro-fiber enhanced
- Silica fume and polymer enhanced
- 3/8” (0.95 cm) to 2.0” (5 cm) applications
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Freeze-thaw resistant
- Vertical and overhead concrete repairs
- Interior and exterior use
- Bridges, parking garages, and tunnels
- Compatible with galvanic anodes
- Manholes, pipelines, dams and other waste water structures
TAMMS STRUCTURAL MORTAR is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) poly-lined bags.