NON-METALLIC, TRAP ROCK FLOOR HARDENER (55 lb (24.9 kg) bag)
SURFLEX TR is a special formulation of finely graded trap rock aggregates, plasticizers and a cement binder. It is an economical concrete floor hardener recommended for both interior and exterior use. SURFLEX TR has been designed to give increased abrasion resistance to both interior and exterior floors and slabs.
Features & Benefits
- Hardens concrete in one economical operation
- Use of hard and properly graded aggregates increases the wear resistance over plain concrete floors
- Ready-to-use factory blend eliminates messy and expensive job mixing and minimizes errors
- Non-rusting materials make it possible to use SURFLEX TR outdoors as well as indoors
- Eucon dispersing agent contained in SURFLEX TR makes it possible to incorporate SURFLEX TR into the surface of low slump concretes resulting in exceptionally high surface strengths for maximum wear resistance.
- Loading docks
- High wear floors and aisleways
- Factory and warehouse floors
- Commercial and industrial facilities
- Restaurants and dairies
SURFLEX TR is packaged in 55 lb (24.9 kg) bags with polyethylene liners for moisture protection.