Digga Drilling Drives - Skid Steer Loaders 1 ton to 2.5 ton
Digga's drilling drives for skid steer loaders are the ultimate in performance, quality and cost effectiveness. Over 30 years of design and development has produced the highest quality range of auger drives on the market today. Completely manufactured and assembled by Digga, using only the highest grade materials and strictest quality control.
Fitted with Digga / Eaton bell motors and input housing,he innovative design allows the gearbox to go down the hole to maximise drilling depth without extentions, eliminating downtime and minimises maintenance, optimising your returns.
Digga drilling drives are backed by industry leading warranty and local factory support.
- Compact Digga manufactured gearbox
- Digga designed Eaton motor with optional intergrated pressure relief valve to eliminate the need for bulky valve blocks and reduce many potential leak points
- 2 Piece shaft design ensures maximum side load ratings without increasing load on bearings
- Lifetime shaft pull out warranty
- 5 year gear box and 3 year motor warranty
- Over 30 years design and manufacturing experience
- Easily converted to a screw anchor drive with the addition of our patented 'anti kickback valve'
Drilling Drive Specifications
|TORQUE (FT-LBS @ 3000 PSI||1,467||2,254|
|MAX TORQUE FT-LBS @ 3500 PSI||1,712||2,630|
|RECOMMENDED FLOW (GPM)||6-16||10-26|
|MAX PRESSURE - DO NOT EXCEED||3500 PSI @ 16 GPM|
|MAX FLOW - DO NOT EXCEED||30 GPM @ 1800 PSI|
|MAX HORSE POWER||33||33|
|PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE||N/A||N/A|
|STANDARD OUTPUT SHAFT||2" HEX||2" HEX|
|RECOMMENDED AUGER||A4 / RC4||A4 / RC4|
|MAX DRILLING DIAMETER (CLAY / SHALE)*||12"||24"|
|MAX DRILLING DIAMETER EARTH*||24"||30"|
|OVERALL LENGTH (IN)||24.5"||25.9"|