Husqvarna T540 XP® 14" Tree Care Chainsaw
Husqvarna T540 XP® is designed for the high-end top handle saw segment, targeting professional customers like full pro arborists, landscapers, garden contractors and utility services who need excellent performance in combination with the best ergonomics.
- AutoTune: AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting.No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates fordifferent fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Individual grip size: The top handle grip size can be set in three alternative sizes, to perfectly fit your hand.
- Belt eye let: Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
- Cylinder displacement: 37.7 cm³
- Cylinder displacement: 2.3 cu.inch
- Power output: 2.4 hp
- Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 464 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Torque, max.: 1.83 Nm
We Also Recommend
Husqvarna 545 Mark II 18" Professional Chainsaw
Husqvarna 565 Series 24" Professional Chainsaw
Husqvarna 572 XP 24" Professional Chainsaw