CANNON Harvester Bar - .122 Gauge
- 3/4″ or .404″ pitch sprocket or hard nose
- Motor mounts available for a variety of common harvester makes
- Precision squared and flame hardened rails for a long lasting bar
- Work Hardening penetrates deep to allow several rebuilds
- .122 Gauge (3/4″) or .080″ (.404″)
- Available in lengths from 17 to 55 inches
- Precision ground groove
The Cannon Harvester power plus profile maximizes cutting power and chain speed while reducing damage from loose chain.
Made from formulated, annealed, and surface ground steel to provide the best possible characteristics of wear resistance, strength, durability, straightness and elasticity.
A precision ground groove means that cuts are straighter and chain travel is tighter. Each groove is individually centered for even rail wear and superior durability. This increases rail strength and reduces damage from pinches. Also, if the chain rides exactly square to the rail, the result is smoother and straighter cutting.
Cannon Harvester Bars have work hardened rails that harden to 5 points more than the tie straps on the chain, adding longevity.