BOSCH RH328VC 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer
Bosch is the home of the world's best selling hammers. Bosch hammers have reduced vibration without any reduction in performance. The SDS-plus® rotary hammer, works harder, lasts longer, and vibrates less. It has the fastest chiseling and drilling in its class. In. addition, it provides the longest life, with lowest vibration levels.
Features & Benefits
- 360° Auxiliary handle
- Integral clutch
- Multi-function selector
- Variable speed 3 finger trigger
- Active Vibration Control in the (1) hammer mechanism and the (2) grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- 8-ft cord minimizes the need for an extension cord
- Vario-Lock places the tool in neutral, allowing you to choose from 12 different positions so you can fine tune where the chisel should sit
- Active Vibration Control reduces vibration in the hammer mechanism and grip for maximum user comfort during extended periods of work
- Features an integral clutch, which disengages the torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up situation
- Amperage: 8.0
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 3/4 in SDS-Plus
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 2.6 Ft.-Lbs. Non-EPTA
- Length: 12.5"
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Max. Hole Dia. - Core Bit: 3-1/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-1/8"
- No Load BPM: 0-4,000
- No Load RPM: 0-900
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 7.7lb
- Width: 3.0"
- Includes: Auxiliary Handle, Carrying Case
We Also Recommend
Bosch 11250VSRD 7/8 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer with Dust CollectionPlease request a quote