Enclosed design virtually eliminates warping or torquing.
No brackets or adjustable torsion rods means no crevices for concrete to gather in, making clean up a breeze.
6" base allows the Screed King to float in any slump of concrete and our unique Curl Edge helps roll the excess concrete back to the rakers and allows the board to float or ride on forms.
The MAGnesium Float Boards provide the lightest material in the industry and will not react with concrete like aluminum screed bars.
- For use with one power unit
- Enclosed design virtually eliminates warping & torquing.
- 5.5" base allow the screed to float in any slump of concrete.
- Unique curl edge helps to roll the excess concrete back to the rackers and allows the screed to float or ride on forms.
- No brackets or adjustable torsion rods mean no crevices for concrete to gather-in, making clean-up a breeze.
- Magnesium floats bars provides the lightest material in the industry, and will not react to concrete like aluminum screed bars.
- The Magflo requires no tools to add or remove the power-head
- Clamp-on mounting system allows the power head to be offset to work under protrusions
- Unique mounting system also doubles as a hand grip for carrying the board.
- Screed King delivers high frequency vibration that eliminates the honeycomb effect and speeds finish time
**Screed Bars Longer than 8 Feet must be Shipped via Freight Truck To Commercial Address**