Bosch VX120 Power Tool Hose Adapter
Power tool hose adapter connects to the hose with the Bosch quick click system. The rubber nozzle is sized to be used for a friction fit on nearly all Bosch dust collection attachments. The power tool hose adapter has a slider that is used to regulate air flow for optimal dust collection, specifically for applications like sanding that may require lower suction to prevent the tool from sticking to the work piece.
Features & Benefits
- Rubber-nozzle tool end sized for friction fit with the hose ports on most Bosch tools and attachments designed for dust extraction
- Air regulating slider - controls the amount of air flow entering the nozzle for applications that require reduced airflow
- Quick click feature to securely attach the adapter to the hose
- Nozzle fits comfortable in your grip
- Length: 5.125"
- Material: Composite
- Used on Model No.: VAC140A, VAC140S, VAC090A, VAC090S
- Weight: 0.2kg
- Includes: (1) VX120
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote