With 24" bar.
The MS 500i is the first chain saw in the world to feature electronically controlled fuel injection, making it a true innovation. When it comes to professionally harvesting large trees, this hightorque machine cuts through wood with ease. Rapid acceleration and dynamic pivot behaviour mean that the MS 500i is perfect not only for felling and cutting into lengths, but also limbing. With sensorcontrolled fuel metering, it is an excellent starter with outstanding engine performance, regardless of the altitude and ambient temperature. There’s also no starting lever, which makes starting very easy under all conditions. Its engine technology, which is revolutionary for chain saws, and resulting intelligent lightweight construction results in the best powerto- weight ratio on the market.
- Optimum engine performance from the first rotation under all conditions
- Injection technology – built-in sensors measure air pressure and internal/external temperature that ultimately passes information on to the control unit, which determines the optimum fuel quantity and ignition timing
- Rapid acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in an unbelievable 0.25 seconds, enabling this hightorque machine to provide power immediately
- Lightweight sprocket cover, more compact engine unit, flywheel with a low design height and a reduced-weight crankshaft
- The captive nuts are individually connected to the sprocket cover so that they don’t get lost in the process of replacing the cutting attachments
6.2 / 13.7