Stabila TECH 500 DP Digital Protractor
Its large measuring range of 0° to 360° will make your processes easier to manage. It consistently measures with precision in four quadrants from 0° to 90°. A T-groove and V-groove, plus the integrated rare-earth magnet, provide a range of options for securing the tool in place. All in all, it’s an easy-to-use, high-quality product that’s made in Germany. Compact and robust, it provides the very best possible protection in line with IP 65.
- Digital protractor for measurements from 0° to 360° (4 x 90°).
- Digital display with large digits and lighting that can be activated – optimum readability even in poor lighting conditions.
- Anodized measuring surfaces – durable and robust.
- Range of securing options: T-groove for flexible mounting with groove nuts. V-groove for exact positioning on pipes. Rare-earth magnet for a secure hold on steel beams and pipes.
- Optimum protection – waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Superior functions enable use as a hand-held device.
- Acoustic guidance with 3 different audible signals for quick alignment.
- REF function: fast measurement in relation to a reference angle.
- HOLD function: saves the measured value.
- Display modes: °, %, mm/m, in/ft – decimal and as fraction.
- Option of precision display (0.01°) and rough display (0.1°) modes.
- Digital display rotates in reverse position.
- Keyboard lock.
- Includes bag for secure transport.
- During production: when performing maintenance on and setting machines. For long-term measurements thanks to a range of mounting options. For checking and monitoring processes.
- In quality assurance: for measuring key values.
- In special-purpose mechanical engineering: easy alignment of systems during commissioning.