Stabila LAR 200 Exterior Rotating Laser (Basic & Full Kit)
This easy-to-use one button simple self-levelling laser, with its REC 300-Digital receiver is engineered for accurate horizontal/levelling outdoors. It has a working range of 1800'/550m. The LAR 200 is the site tough tool.
Fully automatic servo-controlled rotation laser for horizontal applications.
- Extremely tough thanks to the STABILA Protector System that is patented in many countries – if the laser and tripod are knocked over – Just set up the tripod again, switch on and start measuring.
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Heat-resistant and cold-resistant - This leveling system is designed for outdoor high risk construction applications.
- Easy-to-use: One touch of a button.
- Extremely large working area with receiver up to 1,800ft/550 m diameter.
- Digital receiver with clamp shows how far off you are from the control point with decimal, fraction and millimeter displays. The receiver is designed to withstand a 10ft drop and is certified: IP67 dust and water proof. In addition, there is visual and audio guidance as well as front and back displays.
- Compatible with commercially available machine controllers.
- 5/8 - 11 tripod mount.
LAR 200 Exterior Self Leveling Set
- comes with tripod and grade pod
LAR 200 Self Leveling Laser Kit Only
We Also Recommend
Stabila LAX 50 G Green Beam Cross Line Laser With Telescopic Mount