Are you looking to achieve vertical and horizontal leveling for major outdoor or interior construction projects? Do you need to work precisely and avoid costly measurement errors and rework? Then the STABILA LAR 160 G with GREENBEAM technology is the right rotation laser for you. It is quick to set up, easy to operate and suitable for use over large distances when linked to a receiver. All in all, it is a high-quality product that can endure the elements and deliver precise results – exactly what you need.
- Fully automatic, motor-driven rotary laser – high leveling accuracy of 1/8 in @ 100 ft, fast self-leveling function within 20 seconds.
- STABILA GREENBEAM technology for improved visibility.
- Four laser functions for versatile use – horizontal and vertical rotation, plumb-line function and square in vertical operation.
- IP 65 – dust and waterproof.
- Shock-absorbent casing provides protection against impacts – the stable housing cover also protects the laser optics.
- Easy to use via three control buttons – on/off, tilt mode, manual mode.
- Battery drawer – easy replacement.
- Large working area with REC 160 RG set receiver – up to 2000 ft (600 m) in diameter.
- Two mounting points for vertical and horizontal applications, 5/8 x 11 threads integrated in the housing.
- Green, magnetic high-visibility plastic target plate with cross-hair.
- Hard shell case for laser and accessories.
- Masonry – setting benchmarks and maintaining elevations
- Concrete – layout foundations footings & walls, establishing elevations, setting grade for flatwork
- Commercial construction- establish control lines, layouts and framing wall & soffits, large acoustical ceilings
- Hardscape – driveways & patio leveling and retaining wall alignment & layouts.
- Residential construction- wall layout & squaring slabs, setting exterior siding elevations. General propose leveling.
- Excavation/ Sewer – site work and grading.
- MEP trades. Establishing elevations and transferring overhead layouts, pipes, drains, ductwork.
LAR 160 G rotary laser, REC 160 RG receiver with clamp, manual, hard case, 2 x D 1.5 V batteries, 2 x AA 1.5 V batteries