Bosch RH745 1-3/4 In. SDS-max® Rotary Hammer
The new Bosch RH745 1-3/4 In. SDS-max® rotary hammer features best in class drilling and chiseling performance with 7.6 Ft.-Lbs. Impact energy (Penta). The hammer features 2 modes of operation. Rotary hammer or hammer-only and a variable speed dial for controlled drilling and chiseling applications. The tool also features the Vario-Lock function. This allows the chisel to be rotated into 12 different positions to optimize the working angle when used in hammer only mode.
Features & Benefits
- SDS-max® bit system — provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Combination dual mode selector — 2 modes of operation: rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Variable speed dial — provides accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications
- Turbo™ Power feature — delivers 10% more power in hammer only mode
- Service Minderlight — indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Vario-Lock positioning — rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- 360° Auxiliary handle — provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Soft grip rear handle — absorbs shock and vibration for operator comfort and less fatigue
- Amperage: 13.5
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: SDS-Max
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 8.2 Ft./Lbs. EPTA
- Length: 21.0"
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-3/4"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit: 5"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thru Hole Bit: 3-1/8"
- No Load BPM: 1,380-2,750
- No Load RPM: 150-305
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 5/8" - 1-9/16"
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 18.5lb
We Also Recommend
Bosch 11250VSRD 7/8 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer with Dust CollectionPlease request a quote