Stabila Type R300 R-Beam Levels 24" - 96"
This level is exactly what pro’s have asked for and need. The STABILA R-Type 300 level has been especially developed to withstand the toughest building site conditions. It has been designed to be extremely strong, lightweight, twist-resistant – through a five-chamber R profile – and easy-to-use. It has an extra-wide measuring surface that prevents the level tipping over during use. This makes the R 300 unlike any other level you have ever used before. Today, this level represents the best level product that STABILA makes. Invest in the R beam and you set the tone on the site.
- Strong, twist resistant frame that has the profile/shape of the letter R.
- Wide measuring surface for great stability or grip on the work – no tipping over during the cabinet installation process etc.
- Three precision uninterrupted marking, cutting and tracing edges over the full length of the frame.
- The frame fits in the hand like the handrail on your stairs. The whole length of the level is a continuous hand rail.
- Coated measuring surfaces protect delicate surfaces.
- Continuous bridge over the horizontal vial increases the strength of the frame and allows you to make uninterrupted pencil lines.
- Rubber end caps engage the wall when making lines so the level does not slide and leave marks.
- Shock-absorbing rubber end caps – perform like an Airbag in your car protecting the frame when the level falls or is dropped.
- The end caps can be removed so you can carry pencil lines tight into corners.
- The R profile shape is smooth like a car fender. It's easy to clean
Optional Carrying Case - #30015