Quikpoint™ Lightning Grouter
The New Quikpoint Lightning Grouter is the perfect tool for large and small flat-work jobs. With it's 2 1/2 gallon capacity hopper, you can roll along any joint with precision. You will also cut down on waste and clean up with buy using a variable speed drill to control the output of mortar while having a clear line of sight to your joint. Just hook up your 3/8" variable speed drill, adjust the depth of one of 4 different interchangeable nozzles, and start pointing! No more bending over or getting on your knees to point joints by hand or with a grout bag. The Quikpoint Lightning Grouter is not only easier on your body, it can be up to 5 times faster than traditional pointing methods.
- Grouts pavers, patio blocks, tile, and all flat-work with ease. Will work right up to where flat work meets vertical surface
- Auger-Vibrator Feed - Just Add Your Drill (Use variable speed drill for precise control.)
- Will dispense all mortar mixes and tile grouts.
- No mess. Fast application
- 4 Steel Nozzle Sizes - 3/16"x3/4",1/4"x3/4",1/2"x5/8" and angled 1/4"x3/4".
- Holds 2.5 Gallons
- Easy Load - Easy Clean - Simply trowel or pour mortar into 8" diameter hopper top.
- 3" Wheel for Easy Rolling
- Adjustable Wheel Height
- Fast, Accurate & Clean
- Saves Your Back