Husqvarna MS610G 20" Masonry Saw
This saw proves its value daily on the job, and many of them have been on the job for over 25 years. If you need a production masonry saw you can count on year after year, the reliable Husqvarna MS 610 is the saw for the job.
- Cutting depth, max:
- Blade diameter, max:
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacturer):
- Perfect for large jobs cutting block, brick or pavers.
- High torque, continuous duty dual capacitor motors make
efficient use of horsepower and reduce cutting time.
- Capable of cutting 8" x 8" x 16" block with a 20" blade in
one pass or 10" block with a 24" blade in one pass.
- Height can be controlled with a convenient crank control
or foot pedal.
- The Sta-level® blade guard keeps the blade guard parallel
to the cutting table for accurate cuts.
- Clutch available on 13 hp Kohler model to ensure the
blade does not spin while idling.
|GAS||MS 610 G, 20"|
|Blade diameter, in (mm)||20 (508)|
|Depth of cut, in (mm)||8 (203)|
|Power, hp (kW)*||13 (9.7)|
|Arbor size, in (mm)||1 (25.4)|