Husqvarna K770 OilGuard Quick Cut Saws
Ever had engine trouble caused by the wrong oil-fuel mix or oil type? Our unique OilGuard technology will help you prevent the damage from this. An optical detection system guards your machine, and reduces the revs per minute if something is wrong, saving you maintenance costs.
The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life. The light weight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity. Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
- Air-cooled 2-stroke engine
- Blade, in (mm) 14 (350)
- Cutting depth, in (mm) 5 (127)
- Power, hp (kw) 5 (3.7)
- Displacement, cu in (cc) 4.48 (74)
- Power/weight ratio, hp/lbs (kw/kg) .24/.23 (.39/.38)
- Weight, without fuel and cutting equipment, lbs (kg) 21.2/21.6 (9.6/9.8)
- Fuel capacity, qt (l) .95 (0.9)